The 31st Energy Management Congress West is coming to Las Vegas, June 19 & 20
The Energy Management Congress (EMC) conference allows you to hear and interact with top experts from all areas of the commercial, industrial and institutional energy management and engineering profession, and to get the information you need on the very latest developments and innovations available to help you meet your energy management and sustainability goals. Presentations will cover topics such as:
- Smart grid and smart meters
- Renewable and alternative energy applications
- On-site and distributed power generation
- Integrated building automation and energy management tools
- Green business strategies
- New lighting technologies
- Efficient HVAC and smart building systems
- Boiler and steam system efficiency
- Energy storage
- Project cost management strategies, and much more.
Southwest Gas is a proud Gold sponsor of EMC 2013 - West. The full EMC 2013 agenda includes the two-day conference and expo, as well as several optional intensive seminars. If you would like to take advantage of reduced rate conference registrations from Southwest Gas, visit www.energyevent.com/registration and use special code: “SWGas1” for Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) members or “SWGas2” for non AEE members.
The 31st Energy Management Congress - West will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Las Vegas Convention Center on June 19 & 20. For more information on the conference, please visit www.energyevent.com.